[Koha-devel] Starting/stopping koha-testing-docker

Agustin Moyano agustinmoyano at theke.io
Thu Feb 6 15:12:12 CET 2020

Hi David, you have 2 ways.

First if you started koha-testing-docker using the script alias "ku", the
script has the "--force-recreate" flag when it runs.. that means if you
kill it, and start it again with ku you wont have any problems.

The other way is to not kill the container, but simply do "reset_all"
inside docker container... that is basically the same in the way that it
will cleanup your database and install everything from scratch.

Hope it helps!