[Koha-devel] Safari browser and Koha

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:47:46 CEST 2020

I just tried on Safari. I used a 20MB file of MARC records I use for
testing purposes. It has the usual 'progress bar hangs' situation. But as
usual, it is a matter of being patient. I monitored the background/forked
job running using htop. It eventually went from 0% to 98% and finished
correctly.

So you can say 'just wait'.

El mié., 29 jul. 2020 a las 2:23, <dcook at prosentient.com.au> escribió:

> Hi all,
>

> Does anyone use Safari with Koha? I had someone using it the other day and
> they weren’t able to upload a MARC file to the Staged MARC Management.
>

> I just had them use Firefox instead and it was fine though. What’s our
> stance on Safari support?
>

> David Cook
>
> Systems Librarian
>
> Prosentient Systems