[Koha-devel] Safari browser and Koha

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Jul 30 01:17:21 CEST 2020

Sorry for the lack of clarity. If I recall correctly, the librarian couldn't click the "Choose file" button I think.

Based on other people's responses, I think perhaps this was an isolated incident. It was a home computer rather than a work computer, so probably nothing to worry about, but I'll keep that in mind. I don't use Safari on any device, so wanted to check-in with others.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St