[Koha-devel] Koha manual - git setup for local editing

Victor Grousset/tuxayo victor at tuxayo.net
Sun Jun 21 19:04:04 CEST 2020

On 20-06-19 17:14, David Nind wrote:
> It's probably just me, but I find setting up or explaining the git
setup and editing workflow for the manual to others challenging -
particularly those new to git as well:

[...]

> Can anyone suggest any alternative ways to set this up or improve it?
>
> Or is that as "easy" as we can make it? (and just say follow the really
> good instructions and you'll get used to it in time..)

Is the first workflow « Editing the manual - using the GitLab web
interface» more appropriate in this case?

Or do we have a third type of users for which the «GitLab web interface»
workflow doesn't fit and the «using a local repository» neither.

Cheers,

--
Victor Grousset/tuxayo