[Koha-devel] Koha:::Logger configuration maintenance

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:18:31 CET 2020

Tomas, I think the general idea is the same as for koha-conf.xml. The
current log4perl.conf has been forwards compatible. We could add new
recommendations for updating the log4perl.conf to the release notes and
such. Other Debian packages check to see if a config has been altered and
decide if they should auto-update it based on that. Should we be doing
something like that?

---
http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )