[Koha-devel] Koha:::Logger configuration maintenance

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:46:14 CET 2020

Thanks for your answer, Kyle.

The problem is that the Debian check works for files the installer puts on
the FS, but not for the instance's ones we create ourselves.
I'm crafting a little patch for koha-common.postinst that checks for the
instance's log4perl.conf checking if there's an entry for the component,
and appends it otherwise.

Will submit it as part of bug 24905, which is the first time we need to
patch things (already in 19.11, the z39.50 responder).