[Koha-devel] Cleaning git project list

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue Sep 8 11:25:55 CEST 2020

Hello everybody,

As you may know I am migrating the git server to a new fresh one.

Do you know any good reasons to keep one of the following git projects:

mm/jcamins.git     MM repo for authorities     Jared Camins-Esakov
6 years ago
mm/chrisc.git     MM repo for testing     Chris Cormack     6 years
agolog | tree
koha-archive.git     Old Koha topic branches     Koha Project     7 years ago
wip/koha-equinox.git     Equinox work in progress     Galen Charlton
  7 years ago
koha-small.git     main Koha release repository     Koha Project     8 years ago
wip/koha-catalyst.git     Catalyst work in progress     Chris Cormack
   8 years ago
wip/koha-chris_n.git     Personal work in progress     Chris
Nighswonger     8 years ago
wip/koha-biblibre.git     BibLibre work in progress     Henri-Damien
Laurent     9 years ago
wip/koha-fbc.git     Foundations Bible College...     Chris
Nighswonger     9 years ago
wip/koha-ptfs.git     PTFS work in progress     J. David Bavousett
10 years ago

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha-archive.git;a=summary

They all seem very old and no longer used. Moreover they don't seem to
contain useful history information.

If you have any doubts please let me know and I will keep them (or some)!

Cheers,
Jonathan