[Koha-devel] My dev list for 22.05

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Dec 8 13:37:27 CET 2021

Currently I am working on moving the OverDrive code into a plugin to update
for changes in their API, and to make it easier to adapt in the future

I hope to continue working this cycle on performance in searching and

ByWater at large is going to be working on improving the Koha2Koha ILL
plugin, developing a more generic OAuth connector, and other sponsored devs

Generally too, we have a number of devs in the community we would like to
complete and get into Koha.

We're happy to help where we can, please give a ping :-)

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 10:51 AM Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:

> > And also, what's on your list for 22.05?
>
> Some larger things I'm working on:
>
> - Upgrading jQuery in the OPAC and staff client. This depends on
> upgrading jQueryUI which depends on getting the last of the Flatpickr
> patches in.
> - Continue to replace jQueryUI widgets with alternatives, starting
> with features available in Bootstrap
> - Update Bootstrap in the staff client. It currently uses v.3 and
> Bootstrap is currently on v.5.1. Not sure if this one is too big to
> finish for 22.05!
>
> -- Owen

Nick Clemens
ByWater Solutions