[Koha-devel] My dev list for 22.05

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Dec 8 23:08:11 CET 2021

Hey Nick,

What do you mean by a more generic OAuth connector?

I’ve already done a lot of authentication work locally and hopefully will do more in the community in the time to come, so happy to collaborate more on that. (I find the hardest part of authentication work is not the code, but rather getting community support for moving developments along, so let’s pair up and get some AuthN work done!)

David Cook

Senior Software Engineer

Prosentient Systems

Suite 7.03