[Koha-devel] German language (de-DE) no more shown after update to Koha 21.05.01

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jul 12 23:42:09 CEST 2021

Hi

Regarding my last e-mail (see below) I found out "koha-translate"
thought German (de-DE) was still installed because there was an empty
directory named "/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/de-DE". I
deleted that directory and then was able to (seemlingly) successfully
install German, even if the output looked somewhat disturbing::

# koha-translate --install de-DE
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/: Input must be a directory.
(Symbolic links are not supported at the moment)
Try `/usr/share/koha/misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl --help for more
information.
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/: Input must be a directory.
(Symbolic links are not supported at the moment)
Try `/usr/share/koha/misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl --help for more
information.
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/: Input must be a directory.
(Symbolic links are not supported at the moment)
Try `/usr/share/koha/misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl --help for more
information.
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/: Input must be a directory.
(Symbolic links are not supported at the moment)
Try `/usr/share/koha/misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl --help for more
information.

But then again - why was German (except said directory "de-DE") deleted
in the first place? Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

Best wishes: Michael