[Koha-devel] Immediate logout in Koha 21.05.02 (03?)

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Sep 7 23:02:41 CEST 2021

Hi Katrin

Yo wrote:

 > have you tried if setting them makes a difference?

I have now set both "OPACBaseURL" and "staffClientBaseURL" but it
doesn't make a difference.

 > Another pref that comes to mind is "timeout".

This was already set to 1500000

So still opening an SSH tunnel with

ssh -p 33 -t root at host1 ssh -C -g -L 10080:kohahost:80 -L
18080:kohahost:8080 -J root at host2 koha at kohahost

first worked but after loading and updateing the Koha database leads to
an immediate logout after the first click when accesssing via
http://host1:18080

However, as said the system administrator now opened the firewall and
gave me direct access to the staff client so direct access via
http://kohahost:8080 works as expected and I consider this matter as
"solved".

Thanks for your time!

Best wishes: Michael