[Koha-devel] How to install Koha plugins for development

Samu Heiskanen samu.heiskanen at hypernova.fi
Wed Jan 19 20:30:50 CET 2022

Hi,

I am a new Koha developer from windy and cold Finland. As new to the Koha-community, I'd like to wish all the best for everyone in the community.

I have a problem with installing Koha plugins. I tried to find guidelines how install plugin from Git-repository, but haven't found. I'm forking a plugin and setting up an environment for development and testing. What is the the preferred way to install plugin from Git?

Best Regards,

Samu Heiskanen