[Koha-devel] Checkouts API Question

Arthur arthur.suzuki at biblibre.com
Tue Jul 12 16:14:54 CEST 2022

Hi Stephen,

Although it's quite old, the ILS-DI interface is still available in 21.11.

You can check the GetPatronInfo with "show_loans=1" parameter (perhaps
by default?) to get the loans.

Then you also get bibliographic information about those loans in one API
call.

However, ILS-DI is not secure by design, there is no authentication,
which means, when you activate ILS-DI it is open to everyone to get
personnal information on any of your patrons by scraping with random
biblionumber, just be aware of this a put decent security (we use IP
restriction which is not ideal but minimum required IMO)

Best,

Arthur Suzuki

Developper @BibLibre