[Koha-devel] The vendor does not exist at serials/subscription-add.pl

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at l2c2.co.in
Thu Mar 24 09:08:13 CET 2022

Hi,

The standard way to debug such errors in Koha are as follows

1) Completely clear browser cache and retry

2) If #1 does not work and error persists, check your browser console for
errors

3) If #2 does not show anything OR does not show anything that is relevant
to the error you are encountering, then tail the intranet-error.log and see
what is logged when the error occurs on the GUI. Typically, the log file
will show the actual Koha perl script or module which is throwing the error
along with the line number. Then one should open that file, go to that line
number and by reading the code figure out what is missing and cross check
against the data in the database.

thanks pretty much the basics of debugging Koha.

hope this helps
--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg