[Koha-devel] The vendor does not exist at serials/subscription-add.pl

Londhe Amar amar at ourlib.in
Sat Mar 26 07:39:13 CET 2022

I have installed Koha versions 18.05.00, 19.11.00,  20.11.06
But for Koha version 20.11.06  this problem appears.

Server : Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS

Too many koha's installed on the server, if I delete the CPAN modules
the other koha's do not work.

I have installed all the dependencies listed by the following command

root at server:~/koha-20.11.06# ./koha_perl_deps.pl -m -u

Total modules reported: 0

***Is there a problem with the server version?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Londhe Amar

Thanks and Regards,