[Koha-devel] The vendor does not exist at serials/subscription-add.pl

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Sun Mar 27 08:50:22 CEST 2022

On 26/03/22 7:39 pm, Londhe Amar wrote:

 > I have installed Koha versions 18.05.00, 19.11.00,  20.11.06
 > But for Koha version 20.11.06  this problem appears.
 >
 > Server : Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
 >
 > Too many koha's installed on the server, if I delete the CPAN modules the other koha's do not work.
 >  I have installed all the dependencies listed by the following command
 >
 > root at server:~/koha-20.11.06# ./koha_perl_deps.pl -m -u
 >
 > Total modules reported: 0
 >
 > ***Is there a problem with the server version?

hi Londhe

you probably have a problem caused by some incompatible perl modules installed from CPAN

1/ i would suggest you move (or delete) your CPANed perl modules and install the koha-perldeps package...

  $ sudo mv  usr/local/share/perl /usr/local/share/perl.backup
  $ sudo apt install koha-perldeps
  $ sudo apt install koha-deps

2/ or... you could install the following specific perl modules from CPAN

  $ sudo cpanm Mojolicious at 8.12
  $ sudo cpanm JSON::Validator at 3.14
  $ sudo cpanm Mojolicious::Plugin::OpenAPI at 2.16

option 1 is best  :0)