[Koha-devel] Koha documentation links

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sun May 29 18:37:05 CEST 2022

Hi

When compiling the current Koha Community Newsletter I found some
problems with Koha documentation links:

1. I couldn't find the release notes for Koha 21.05.13 and 21.05.14 anymore:

* https://koha-community.org/koha-21-05-13-released/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-21-05-14-released/

Instead both URL just link to https://koha-community.org/

2. I couldn't find the Koha schema for Koha 22.05 - instead it gives me
a "404 Not Found":

* https://schema.koha-community.org/22_05/

3. The URL to the Koha 22.05 manual

* https://koha-community.org/manual/22.05/en/html/

says it is the "Koha 22.05 (development) Manual (en)" while on page
https://koha-community.org/documentation/ it still says Koha 21.11 is
the stable version.

4. I'm never quite sure which Koha versions are still supported and
which are not. I always thought Koha is usually supported for 18 months
but it seems this has changed sometime. For now I believe (according to
https://koha-community.org/documentation/ ) these are the supported
versions:

* Koha 22.05 (stable)
* Koha 21.11 (oldstable)
* Koha 21.05
* Koha 20.11
* Koha 20.05 - last revision is from 1 December 2021
* Koha 19.11

Is this correct?

Best wishes: Michael