[Koha-devel] Koha documentation links

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun May 29 18:59:30 CEST 2022

Hi,

> 1. I couldn't find the release notes for Koha 21.05.13 and 21.05.14
> anymore:
>
> * https://koha-community.org/koha-21-05-13-released/
> * https://koha-community.org/koha-21-05-14-released/

The links are slightly different:

https://koha-community.org/koha-version-21-05-13-released/

https://koha-community.org/koha-version-21-05-14-released/

> Instead both URL just link to https://koha-community.org/
>
> 2. I couldn't find the Koha schema for Koha 22.05 - instead it gives
> me a "404 Not Found":

I think it still needs to be added/generated, it's part of the post
release checklist.

> * https://schema.koha-community.org/22_05/
>
> 3. The URL to the Koha 22.05 manual
>
> * https://koha-community.org/manual/22.05/en/html/
>
> says it is the "Koha 22.05 (development) Manual (en)" while on page
> https://koha-community.org/documentation/ it still says Koha 21.11 is
> the stable version.

It's also on the to do list to update I think.

> 4. I'm never quite sure which Koha versions are still supported and
> which are not. I always thought Koha is usually supported for 18
> months but it seems this has changed sometime. For now I believe
> (according to https://koha-community.org/documentation/ ) these are
> the supported versions:
>
> * Koha 22.05 (stable)
> * Koha 21.11 (oldstable)
> * Koha 21.05
> * Koha 20.11
> * Koha 20.05 - last revision is from 1 December 2021
> * Koha 19.11
For this cycle we have RMaints signed up for 22.05 to 21.05, see:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_22.11

I've added the question about the LTS version (19.11) to the agenda for
the next dev meeting.

Hope this helps,

Katrin