[Koha-devel] Missing default settings in Koha 22.05.06 web installer

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Nov 18 11:16:36 CET 2022

Hi Michael,

I tried running the translation on my dev environment for 22.05 and the
translation script didn't show an error with the po files. So far so
good. I then also ran through the web installer: the interface language
switched and all options appeared.

If the installation of de-DE didn't finish correctly, you might find
that the files are missing in installer/data/mysql/de-DE.

I'd try uninstalling de-DE and reinstalling, maybe it will help. Aleisha
posted on some issues with the translations the other day, wonder if
this could be related?

Hope this helps,

Katrin