[Koha-devel] Missing default settings in Koha 22.05.06 web installer

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Nov 18 10:59:45 CET 2022

Hi Michael,

did you check if the necessary files were all created? If the
translations weren't created, that could explain why the GUI language
didn't switch and why you have entries missing.

If you select English, everything looks normal?

Hope this helps,

Katrin

PS: Please don't cross post to both lists, but pick either one or the
other depending on topic.