[Koha-devel] translation issues fix script for Release Maintainers

Arthur Suzuki arthur.suzuki at biblibre.com
Tue Nov 22 11:52:01 CET 2022

On 2022-11-21 19:42, Katrin Fischer wrote:
> thx for sharing :)
yw, thx for storing my valuable(?) things :)

> Is there a place we could store this for future RMaints?
best place would be in the "release-tools" repository. not allowed to
push to https://gitlab.com/koha-community/release-tools
Guess I have to be added to the members of the project (or to the
"Koha-community" group).

> We could also add a note to:
> https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Release_maintenance#Push_updated_translation_files
Sure, as soon as I make this script available through the repo?

Arthur