[Koha-devel] Excess fields in Koha 22.05 file "patron_import.csv"

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Sep 30 18:52:57 CEST 2022

Hi

When unloading the field names of Koha 22.05 table "borrowers" I get 79
field names (plus "borrowernumber").

But when in Koha 22.05 menu "Tools > Import patrons" I click the link
"Starter CSV file" the unloaded file "patron_import.csv" does include 82
fields.

When comparing the two outputs I see there are three more fields in file
"patron_import.csv" than in table "borrowers":

  patron_attributes
  guarantor_relationship
  guarantor_id

These three fields aren't included in
https://schema.koha-community.org/22_05/tables/borrowers.html

What is the explanation for these excess fields?

Best wishes: Michael