[Koha-devel] Excess fields in Koha 22.05 file "patron_import.csv"

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at l2c2.co.in
Fri Sep 30 19:00:41 CEST 2022

Hi Michael,

Their mapping as follows

For patron_attributes -
https://schema.koha-community.org/22_05/tables/borrower_attributes.html

For "guarantor_relationship" and "guarantor_id" -
https://schema.koha-community.org/22_05/tables/borrower_relationships.html

hope this helps

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg