[Koha-devel] A case against our release dates

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Thu Jun 1 17:46:19 CEST 2023

Of course I'm coming with my northern hemisphere perspective, and have
no horse in the race really as being far from RM, but I always thought
those dates were the best available.

Seems earlier (04, april) makes it closer to the hackfest you referred.
Later makes it closer to summer holidays.

Were you considering breaking the equal split in time, having a small
and a big release each year?  November for the big, and march for the
small, the hackfest starting the next cycle ? Thinking outside the box...

Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com