[Koha-devel] Conflict between libossp-uuid-perl and libdata-uuid-perl

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Thu Jun 15 19:11:50 CEST 2023

I'm currently running 22.05.13-1 (oldoldstable) on Ubuntu Focal and I'm
trying to update to 22.11.06-3 (oldstable) and perhaps eventually to stable

However I'm getting the following complaint from apt

  libossp-uuid-perl : Conflicts: libdata-uuid-perl
E: Broken packages

As far as I can see the sympa package depends on libossp-uuid-perl and
koha depends on libdata-uuid-perl

Before I start the laborious process of moving either Koha or Sympa to a
different machine can anyone suggest a fix?

It looks like koha introduced a dependency on libdata-uuid-perl between
oldoldstable and oldstable

Thanks for any help that anyone can offer

Nigel