[Koha-devel] Conflict between libossp-uuid-perl and libdata-uuid-perl

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Jun 16 01:59:50 CEST 2023

Hi Nigel,

I've bumped into this conflict before (https://irc.koha-community.org/out.pl?channel=koha;date=2023-01-11).

The libdata-uuid-perl package is required by libtest-dbix-class-perl, which is required for the koha-common package, although it really shouldn't be... we haven't gotten around to separating out the dependencies.

Locally, what I do is patch debian/control and generate my own Debian packages, but that may or may not be an option for you.

Unfortunately, the shortest path for you might be to move one of your systems to a different machine, but this is a topic that certainly needs some work...

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03