[Koha-devel] Koha 23.05 - Release dates

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:04:29 CEST 2023

Hi all, we are a bit past the release dates. Time flied :-D

This are the release dates

* May 10th - "Hard" feature freeze, nothing considered as an improvement
will be pushed if not marked as Passed QA
* May 17th - String freeze, draft of release notes published
* May 24th - Only bug fixes considered major, critical or blocker will be
pushed
* May 31st - Final release

I'll do my best to push all the things, but please be available to answer
RM requests timely. Otherwise things will get deferred for the next cycle.

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)