[Koha-devel] Last week to submit your Koha talk for the KohaCon: Perl and Koha conference in Helsinki 2023

Perl Koha perlkohacon at gmail.com
Thu May 4 01:50:28 CEST 2023

Organizers update for (KohaCon 2023) AKA: The Perl and Koha conference in
Helsinki, 14-18 August 2023.

We have extended our "Call for papers" *until the 14th of May*:
We need *more Lightning talks*, a dozen more *Perl talks*, and a few more *Koha
talks*,

submission page:
https://perlkohacon.fi/Call-For-Talks-Perl-Koha-Helsinki-August-2023.html

So this is another chance for those who hesitated, and then we need to
start to confirm the talks and schedule.
We want to make a dense and insightful conference, so we need more content.
But content is WE ARE, as the community. Welcome!

And all of you, friends, are welcome as attendees too! ๐ŸŽ

MORE NEWS TO COME:

- โœ๏ธ registration on site will be opened this month

- ๐Ÿ“† we're working on the program (thus why more good talks needed)

- โ“ Wiki for hotels, landmarks, activities, weekends, tourist attractions,
knowledge-base for all you need to travel, and gathering for SIGs on-topic
and off-topic related will start to be filled and improved this month too.

- ใŠ™๏ธ great things on top of great mood, new knowledge, experience exchange,
meeting with the community, and making new friends -- will be announced!

๐Ÿ‘

Warm regards,
The Perl and Koha Conference Organizing Team

===
Andrii and the National Library of Finland Koha team!