[Koha-devel] Warning: KTD problems with latest master

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 20:47:28 CEST 2023

Hi all. Today we pushed to master a needed upgrade for Cypress. The new
Cypress configuration file that is included in the master branch IS NOT
COMPATIBLE with older Cypress versions, and thus you need to pull the
latest KTD image in order for things to work.

I didn't expect a `ktd up` to fail because of this, but that's where we are
at. If someone has the time/bandwidth to look for options to overcome this,
much appreciated! [1] Otherwise, just pull the latest images as usual:

`ktd pull`

Kind regards

[1] We could be running Cypress on a separate container instead, but it
requires some ideating as it would evolve refactoring how we run tests in
Jenkins as well i.e. a single run to launch the tests vs. launching KTD and
then sequentially running some tests and then the cypress ones. It should
be doable, but tricky and needs a lot of thinking.

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io)