[Koha-devel] Timeout trying to edit SQL Reports Library

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Sep 11 21:09:45 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I can get the editor to load with "Edit source" using the textual
instead of the visual editor, but it's still slow.

I have moved another batch of reports to a separate page:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Accounting

Someone else had started to do this, but it looks like it never was
finished and admit it takes a while. I think splitting up the pages
further and maybe some weeding could help, but I cannot finish this
right now.

Hope this helps,

Katrin