[Koha-docs] Manual: Path to cronjobs scripts

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:05:39 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm, so I wonder how to fix this.  I think I have all the cron jobs with
> the misc path.  Do we include 2 paths, git and standard?  I know a lot of
> people using the git install in production.
>
> If they do that, they are doing a bad bad thing :)

At this moment it seems that  the advice to current and future users is to
use Koha with packages (tar as a last resort)

Dev or git install is only meant for developers. And they know for real
where the scripts are.

I think than end users will benefit to have the correct path on production
systems.

I don't know why the scripts are moved from misc to bin, or why they are
not in bin on git
install in first place :)

Bernardo