[Koha-docs] Manual: Path to cronjobs scripts

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:14:08 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel <
bgkriegel at gmail.com> wrote:

> If they do that, they are doing a bad bad thing :)

If they are an advanced user then I don't see why it's a bad thing.

> I don't know why the scripts are moved from misc to bin, or why they are
> not in bin on git
> install in first place :)

I don't know - and I agree they should be in the same place, but since
they're not and I don't have a 'standard' install I need to know which
paths to update - I will put them both in there to be thorough.

Nicole