[Koha-oz] Fw: Australian Koha Users' Group help

Moyra McAllister moyrab at internode.on.net
Fri Nov 2 01:33:54 CET 2012

Can anyone help Jane with this query?

Cheers
Moyra

From: Jessie Street
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 11:01 AM
To: mailto:moyrab at internode.on.net
Subject: Australian Koha Users' Group help

My name is Jane Lander and I am a voluntary librarian at Jessie Street National Womens’ Library in Sydney. We have recently installed Koha and I was wondering if you or any other members of the Users group have had experience in exporting bibliographic records to Libraries Australia.

I have worked out (hopefully!) how to select the records ready for export via Tools in Koha – export bibliographic items but I am stymied after this!

I assume we require some third party software to then accept the Koha generated export file and upload it to the Libraries Australia site.

As you can tell by this email, technological skills are not my strong point! Any help or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Could all replies be marked “Attention Jane Lander”, as we all share the one email address.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Jane Lander

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential or subject to legal privilege. If you receive this email and you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the email to the addressee), please note that any copying, distribution or use of this email is prohibited and as such, please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email and notify the sender immediately.