[Koha-oz] Fw: Australian Koha Users' Group help - Libraries Australia Record Import Service

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Fri Nov 2 02:31:46 CET 2012

Dear all,

Member libraries of Libraries Australia need to be set up for the "Record
Import Service".

Once you are logged in to the "Search" screen of LA with your library's LA
account credentials, go to the "Administration" Tab and look in your
Organisation Profile for the "Import" tab.
Once you are set-up for the Record Import Service, click on Import to
upload files created in Koha.

More detailed information is available, please email me and I will send it
to you.
I will contact Jane off list.

With best regards,
Irma