[Koha-oz] Koha Development Opportunity : Display of images in OPAC from multiple sources (Funding has been secured)

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Wed Jun 11 06:52:50 CEST 2014

Dear Koha-OZ member,

Recently, there was a call for community support to fund the development of
a feature in Koha that needs improving.

The funding was secured rapidly, work was started today and I am told "good
progress is being made".

I paste below the series of emails that show what can be achieved in a
community like ours.
Apologies for cross-posting these emails if you have already read them on
the general Koha e-list.

If you have a development requirement for your library or resources centre
and you think it might be of interest to others as well, let us know and we
will happily help you look for support in the wider Koha community.

Best regards,
Irma
CALYX