[Koha-oz] Koha meeting Monday 30th June at 5pm at Athenaeum Library

Siobhan Foster fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:26:35 CEST 2014

Dear Koha Users and Koha-curious,

At the last Koha meeting in Melbourne Moyra McAlister asked if someone would step in to organise the Koha meetings. I offered with some tentativeness as I am the least technically minded of people. However I appreciate all the work Moyra has put into setting up our Koha group in Melbourne so I felt I would have a go. The Athenaeum Library kindly said they would continue to host the meetings as they offer such a central place.  Irma and Bob Birchall are attending the forthcoming ANZTLA Conference July 2nd - 5th and they kindly offered to speak on the following three topics, so a meeting has eventuated. My apologies for the short notice. Here are the details:

There will be a meeting of Koha Users on Monday June 30th @ 5.00pm. It will be held at the

Melbourne Athenaeum Library
Ist Floor
188 Collins St
Melbourne 3000
Tel: 03 9650 3100

Website: http://melbourneathenaeum.org.au/

There will be a presentation by Irma and Bob Birchall on the following topics:
Koha and Libraries Australia Authority Control,
Koha and RDA and MARC Frameworks,

Koha and the Bootstrap Responsive Design for the OPAC.

Please let me know if there are any issues you would like to raise and I’ll
put together an agenda or feel free to raise them on Monday.

I do hope as many people as possible can attend.

With best wishes,

Siobhan Foster
Librarian
Yarra Theological Union - Divine Word Missionaries Library

Yarra Theological Union - Redemptorist Seminary Library

The greatness of a nation and its moral
  progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated. -- Mahatma Gandhi