[Koha-oz] Koha Users Meeting Minutes August 10th 2015

Siobhan Foster fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:44:32 CEST 2015

Dear Koha Users (Melbourne),

Please find attached the Minutes of the last Koha Users Meeting, on August 10th 2015.

Apologies for the tardiness sending them out, I mentioned I was having problems with my laptop, it is now fixed, but has lost its Mozilla Firefox and the email history that was with Firefox.

I must apologise to Nadine, as I omitted to record your surname and rather than hold things up further to make enquiries first, I will correct the minutes if you could let me know. Thank you.

With best wishes for a good week to each of you.

Siobhan

The greatness of a nation and its moral
  progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated. -- Mahatma Gandhi