[Koha-oz] Koha user group meeting 30th June

Moyra McAllister moyrab at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 22 04:41:22 CEST 2016

Hello everyone

There is to be a Koha Users Meeting on Thursday June 30th at 6pm at the Athenaeum Library. Thanks to the Athenaeum Library for the use of their venue, it is much appreciated.

I do hope that you as many Koha Users as possible will be able to attend. I am trying to get a speaker to give us a first hand account of the recent Kohacon 2016.

You are most welcome to come to a meal after the meeting in a restaurant locally, details to be confirmed.

Please let me know if you are able to attend the meeting and if you would like to come to the dinner.

I apologise for the rather short notice, but I do hope you can fit this in to your schedule.

With best wishes,

Siobhan

fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
0412 674 602

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured
 by the way in which its animals are treated.
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Moyra McAllisterTel:0394826412Mob:0409463663moyrab at internode.on.net