[Koha-oz] Rescheduled Koha meeting

Moyra McAllister moyrab at internode.on.net
Fri Jun 24 02:42:34 CEST 2016

Hello everyone

The meeting for June 30th has had to be re-scheduled as the speaker we wanted is away in June / July. So the new date is:

Koha Users Meeting on Thursday August 18th at 6pm at the Athenaeum Library.

Come and hear Alvet Miranda speak about KohaCon2016 and Koha / Ebsco.

Alvet works at Ebsco.

The team from  Calyx will also be there, fresh from Koha-US  so there will be a lot to talk about.

Thanks to the Athenaeum Library for the use of their venue, it is much appreciated.

You are most welcome to come to a meal after the meeting in a restaurant locally, details to be confirmed.

Please note this new date in your diaries. We will probably send a reminder closer to the time but you

can confirm now if you wish.

With best wishes,

Siobhan

fostersiobhan at hotmail.com
0412 674 602

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured
 by the way in which its animals are treated.
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Moyra McAllisterTel:0394826412Mob:0409463663moyrab at internode.on.net