[Koha-oz] Invitation : Open Technologies for Libraries event <> Tuesday August 14th, Melbourne

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Thu Aug 9 06:42:47 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Kathryn has asked me to post this event on the Koha-OZ elist.

You are most welcome to attend. See below for event information and the
RSVP link.

With kind regards,
Irma
CALYX

********

You are invited to attend : Open Technologies for Libraries

This is an opportunity to hear about and discuss how open source software
allows libraries the freedom and flexibility to share knowledge, innovate,
and future-proof for technology changes ahead.

What: Open Technologies for Libraries
When: 1pm Tuesday August 14th
Where: The Jasper Hotel, Elizabeth St, Melbourne
RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/open-technologies-
for-libraries-tickets-47905464534?aff=Catalyst
We are presenting back to back sessions with EBSCO, who set up this
Eventbrite page.

Full details are in the attached flyer.

If you won't be attending the event and would still like to hear more from
us about Koha or other open source solutions, please let me know and we can
arrange something that suits you. I will be in Melbourne from 13-16 August,
along with Chris Cormack who is an original Koha developer from 1999 and
the Catalyst Technical Lead for Koha.

Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues.

Very best wishes,
Kathryn

Kathryn Tyree // Project and Account Manager
DDI // +64 4 803 2414
kathryn at catalyst.net.nz

Note: I am based in Wellington, NZ. Catalyst have offices in Melbourne and
Sydney with staff who would be delighted to hear from you:
https://www.catalyst-au.net/products/library-management-koha