[Koha-oz] Koha-oz meeting Wed 15th August

Moyra McAllister moyrab at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 12 09:48:47 CEST 2018

Some updated details about the meeting

Date: Wed 15th August @ 5.30 for 6
Venue: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Foundation
Address: 535 Elizabeth Street ( near the Queen Victoria Market.)

Our speaker will be Hugh Rundle, who implemented Koha at Brimbank Libraries (the first municipal library in Victoria to use Koha)
Chris Cormack and Kathryn Tyree from Catalyst will also be there.

The building shuts at 5.00pm, but someone will be in the Foyer to let people in.
The librarian, Kathleen Fitzgerald, has kindly offered to conduct a tour of the new library.
Latecomers can call Kathleen on 0419906120 to be admitted.

Please RSVP to me and also let me know if you will join us for dinner afterwards (Venue to be decided)

I hope, in spite of the short notice, to see many of you on Wednesday

Regards
Moyra

Tel:(03) 9482 6412
Mob: 0409463663