[Koha-oz] Vala next week - who will be there?

Donna Benjamin donna at catalyst-au.net
Thu Feb 8 14:57:38 CET 2018

Hi Everyone,

Will any of you be at VALA next week?

I will be, and we have a stand in the exhibit hall, so please do drop by
and say Hi!

- Donna

--
Donna Benjamin
Project Lead

Catalyst IT Australia PTY LTD
desk: +61 9020 5761
mobile: +61 418 310 414
email: donna at catalyst-au.net
web: http://www.catalyst-au.net/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipients, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or any attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or telephone +61 2
8203 9777.