[Koha-oz] Vala next week - who will be there?

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Tue Feb 13 00:45:52 CET 2018

Hi Donna,

I will be there on Wednesday and Thursday.

Looking forward to catching up.

See you at Stand #44 <https://www.vala.org.au/sande2018/exhibitors2018>.

With kind regards,
Irma

Irma Birchall
CEO & Founder : CALYX information essentials
Open Source Koha ILS and Digital Repositories Services
*Celebrating 15 Year of Koha Services*
M: 0413 510 717 <%2B61%20%280%29%20413%20510%20717>
irma at calyx.net.au
https://calyx.net.au
https://kohaforschools.com.au
https:// Koha-community.org

For Australian Koha users communications and events, join the e-list: