[Koha-oz] installation help on windows 10 needed

Smilias Smilias smkeph at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:41:15 CET 2019

Hi,

Not sure if I am using the right email so if I am not please guide me accordingly.

I am volunteering at a not for profit org in Melbourne and they would like to set up a library from scratch.  I knew Koha existed from TAFE library course and thought it would be an easy download and I would be able to show them how it works.

However, I am struggling as I am on a windows 10 and I can’t find easy to use instructions on how to install.  I did download a virtual program and then used some instructions but I keep getting an error as I think they are based for an old windows operating system.

Is there someone that can point me to step by step at all?  I am tech savy but not Linux, virtual, Debian, etc tech savy.

Any help would be appreciated as I do want to help get their library up and running  with as little cost as possible.

Regards
Spiri.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10