[Koha-oz] Koha-oz Digest, Vol 64, Issue 2

Lynn Pryor lynntobias20 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 22:23:52 CET 2019

Hello Spiri,

I wonder why you are choosing to use Koha. It is a very difficult system to
install, even though it is a wonderful program and works well for a
good-sized library.

How big is the collection you are proposing to automate?  Will it grow
significantly? Do you need to have web facility in the program? Who are
your clients?   I am a retired librarian, have been working voluntarily in
several libraries over past ten years.  I have been using a program in some
of these, which is relatively easy to install and set up, which suits a
collection of up to 80000 titles.

I am in Melbourne, happy to chat with you about this if you wish.
0401257647.

Lynn Pryor