[Koha-oz] Backup help

Lynn Pryor lynntobias20 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 06:19:41 CEST 2019

Another enquiry from Central Asia!  We have two terminals, one the main
workstation, the second used for Admin (cataloguing etc) and eventually
OPAC facility for users. We have discovered that the data entered into the
second station is not being backed up to the main. I thought this was done
when the installation was established four years ago (when I came with all
the equipment and set it up).  I am not a "techno-head" so am unable to
work out how to backup so that all data is available across both computers.

I have opened the Backup file but there seems to be no activity since July
2015 which was soon after I left here. Can someone please give me simple
instructions to get this working? I have only one more week here to get
this done!

Many thanks
Lynn Pryor