[Koha-translate] to begin with...

Benedykt P. Barszcz kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Mon Dec 30 02:00:24 CET 2002

Hi,
I asked a question about a "koha-translation-HOWTO" some time ago but
apparently it went by unnoticed.
I decided then to start translating koha-tmpl module starting with opac-tmpl
directory. Is this the right direction?

I figure that after I have finished translating all the *.tmpl file in there
someone will help me set it up for the language to be selectable from the
system preferences page. Can I count on anybody, please?

thanks for any hints.

Benedict

PS. I am almost done with *.tmpl files in opac-tmpl directory. The language
is polish. I put them in ../default/pl dir.