[Koha-translate] A list of possible bugs/errors in translation project

Benedykt P. Barszcz kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Tue Mar 9 19:24:25 CET 2004

Hi everybody,
I just installed a new koha with my own translation a rel_2_0 version.
I must say it looks awesome !
Now, here are some issues i noticed (words not found in the PO file)

- aqbookfund.pl, Add Book Fund probably not templated

- branches.pl, if you change a category a message pops up in english.
(Category record changed for category:)

- branches.pl, "Branches" shows only in english

- categorie.pl, a browser pop up comes up and says in english:
upperagelimit is not a number. It doesn't allow an empty field for age,
0 is OK.

- charges.pl, why there is so many boxes  (8) when I have defined just
two item types and two member categories?

- authorised_values.pl, "Add new category" not in PO file?

- marctagstructure.pl, "Modify tag" string not in PO file?

- systempreferences.pl, pity that the explanation of variables and their
values are not available for translation.

- marc.pl, It has the bug of not having an appropriate charset sent to
the browser.

there will be more,
Benedict