[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha] translation;)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Apr 7 09:33:10 CEST 2005

Wojciech Zatorski a écrit :
> Hello koha,
>
>   hm.. i generated PO file (from english version!!) and what i have:
>
> #: /home/wzatorski/koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/value_builder/unimarc_field_126a.tmpl:216
> #: /home/wzatorski/koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/value_builder/unimarc_field_126a.tmpl:218
> msgid "Large/standard"
> msgstr ""
>
> #: /home/wzatorski/koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/value_builder/unimarc_field_126a.tmpl:324
> msgid "Largeur de la bande:"
> msgstr ""

You're right, this is not english, this is french.
In fact, a lot of UNIMARC-specific plugins have been developped. They
have been done in french, and nobody needs to translate them to english
(or anyother language)
Good news, you have a way to ignore all the concerned plugins to
generate your translation file. Just add
-x unimarc.*
to your ./tmpl_process3.pl update (or create)
all unimarc.* plugins will be ignored, and no other files.

Also note that you have a koha-translate mailing list, and that i've
written here a mail a few days ago.
cc'ing it :

--
Paul POULAIN