[Koha-translate] Translation of MARC21 labels to Swedish

lars at rovaniemelainen.com lars at rovaniemelainen.com
Thu Apr 7 16:24:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

1) I've translated most of the MARC21 labels from English to Swedish.  Where
should I load them?

Right now I have all the Authority, Bibliographic, Classification, Community and
Holding field and subfield labels in OpenOffice.org, but can export them to
another format.  There are 5 columns. e.g.:

	300	a	Omång	Extent	R

2) There were also quite a few labels missing from the English version included
in Koha SQL tables, at least as compared to the MARC21 version listed at the
Library of Congress:

	http://www.loc.gov/marc/marcdocz.html

So I have filled those out as well.
-Lars